Anthurium Red Plant Specifications
Name : Anthurium Red Plant Pigtail plant or the Flamingo plant
Height of Plant : 12” (30 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
One Plant Ficus Lyrate with Thermoplastic Pot
One High Quality Plastic Designer Pot
Instructions & Care
- Anthurium Red Plant is an indoor plant but need indirect sun light.
- Anthurium Plant is very easy to handle and doesn’t need any special soil mix. Any type of well drained soil mix can go.
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
- Anthurium is a very friendly plant for beginners. It is the top most NASA certified air purifying plant.
Frequently Bought Together
Chat with us