Name : Calathea Ornata pinstripe ( Peacock Plant)
Height of Plant : 8” (20 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Calathea Ornata Pinstripe Instructions & Care
- calathea ornata pinstripe should be kept indoors with Bright Light (Aviod Direct Sun Light)
- Make sure the potting mix has well drainage, aeration & porosity
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
- Calathea Ornata pinstripe ( Peacock Plant) is Best Air purifying plant with Elegant Look for your Interior Decor
Frequently Bought Together