Crassula hobbit jade Plant Specifications
Name : Crassula Hobbit Jade or Crassula Fingers Succulent
Height of Plant : 5″ (12 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
- Crassula Hobbit Plant
- One White color Metal Planter as Shown on Image
Instructions & Care
- Place Crasuula Hobbit indoors with bright sunlight.
- Well drainage loose soil should be used for potting the plant.
- Water the plant often with little amount of water, over watering might lead to rot. Soil should not feel dry.
- Crassula Fingers is a bushy plant, you can also grow them in small pots.
- As this is small plant, keep it between other plants else it might feel isolated.
- Repotting can be done once for 3 years.
- One part of cocopeat, one part of soil and other part of perlite is good for potting mix.
- Never repot right away after receiving the plant, give some time to adjust.
Chat with us