Echeveria Subsesilis Hybrid Silver Plant Specifications
Name : Echeveria Subsesilis Hydrid Plant
Height of Plant : 5” (12 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Instructions & Care
- Echeveria Subsesilis should be kept indoors with Bright Light
- Make sure the potting mix has well drainage, aeration & porosity
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
Frequent Brought Together
Give it a spot with enough light and legitimate watering and it will blessing you with excellent wide leaves that will make your space deserving of a magazine include. Get it home.
Chat with us