Name : Ficus Elastica (Rubber Plant)
Height of Plant : 14” (36 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Rubber Plant Instructions & Care
- Place indoors without keeping the plant in direct sunlight.
- Soil mix should be nutrient rich with good drainage, aeration and porosity
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2inches) is dry to touch.
- Watering should be done daily in the summer and twice in a week for winter & rainy seasons.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- Repot the plant with cocopeat, soil and fertliser.
- Repot after 2 weeks of adopting the plant.
- Rubber Plant gives elegant look to your home/office and is a NASA certified natural air purifying plant.
Frequently Bought Together
Where can we place the Ficus Elastica plant?
Ficus Elastica can grow indoors or outdoors. In indoors should be kept in indirect sun light whereas in out doors it should kept atleast 4 hours in direct morning sunlight
How to water the Ficus Elastica plant?
You can water the plant when the soil upto 2-3 inches depth is dry. You can check that with hand or a stick.
Upto how much height Ficus Elastica Plant can grow?
Ficus Elastica can grow upto 20m Height. Do not worry you can always trim!
Chat with us