Name : Ficus Microcarpa
Height of Plant : 15” (38 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Ficus Microcarpa Instructions & Care
- Microcarpa should be kept indoors with Bright Light
- Make sure the potting mix has well drainage, aeration & porosity
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
- Ficus Microcarpa Plant is certified by NASA as air purifying plant, this plant will give a pleasant look to your indoors and outdoor
Frequent Brought Together
Give it a spot with enough light and legitimate watering and it will blessing you with excellent wide leaves that will make your space deserving of a magazine include. Get it home.
Chat with us