Moonstone succulent Specifications
Name : Moonstone succulent or MOONSTONE PACHYPHYTUM OVIFERUM
Height of Plant : 7” (17 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Package Includes :
- Moonstone Plant with Thermoplastic Pot
- Earthenware Designer Planter
Instructions & Care
- Moonstone should be kept indoors with Bright Light
- Make sure the potting mix has well drainage, aeration & porosity
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
Frequent Brought Together
Give it a spot with enough light and legitimate watering and it will blessing you with excellent wide leaves that will make your space deserving of a magazine include. Get it home.
Moonstone Succlent FAQ
Chat with us