Name : sansevieria superba snake plant
Height of Plant : 15” (38 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
sansevieria superba snake plant Instructions & Care
- Low maintenance Plant
- Best for Begginers
- Can Survive in Indoor or Outdoor
- Suitable for office or Home
- Make sure the potting mix has well drainage, aeration & porosity
- Watering should be done when top most layer of soil is dry.
- Water the plant 2-3 times per week in winter/rainy season and daily in summer.
- Plants can absorb nutrients and moisture easily by making top layer of soil loose.
- Cocopeat, soil and compost should be used when you repot the plant.
- Never repot the plant immediately after buying.
- sansevieria superba snake plant is certified by NASA as air purifying plant, this plant will give a pleasant look to your indoors.
Frequently Bought Together
Chat with us