Name : Zamioculcas Zamiifolia variegated Plant (zz variegated plant)
Height of Plant : 12” (30 cms)
Height is for indicative purpose only, might vary.
Instructions & Care
- ZZ variegated plant is an indoor plant but need indirect sun light, if not provided enough light leaves will turn green.
- ZZ Variegated is very easy to handle and doesn’t need any special soil mix. Any type of well drained soil mix can go.
- No need to water regularly, it can store water in rhizomes and can do well even in droughts.
- Feed ZZ with houseplant fertilizer once a month
- It might be poisonous to your pets, wash your hands after handling them to avoid irritation.
- Frequent repotting is not needed, as this will grow very slowly.
- Only repot the plant after it gets adjusted to the new climate.
- ZZ variegated Plant is a very friendly plant for beginners. It is the top most NASA certified air purifying plant.
Frequently Brought Together
zz variegated plant FAQ’s?
Where can we place the Zamioculcas zamiifolia?
Zamioculcas zamiifolia can grow indoors with indirect bright sunlight, if not leaves will turn to green.
How to water the Zamioculcas zamiifolia?
Zamioculcas zamiifolia is very beginner friendly plant, its okay even if you forget to water plant can survive even in droughts.
Upto how much height ZZ plant can grow?
ZZ Plant usually grows very slowly in height, prune the plant when outgrows.
Chat with us